There are countless little tiny moments and details that stick in your head long after tours and gigs have finished. The way a plec was flicked, a piece of crowd banter, the lights. They can range from sublime to awful with ridiculous somewhere in between. A few of my TD in-gig ones:
- Justin dropping the mike in Paris.
- A view of bum via the purple devil-tailed catsuit.
- The nasty man in the crowd accusing TD of selling out during the first play of Christmas Time.
- The feel of a front row bouncing in unison.
- Running high fives.
- Acoustic SLAGI, in blue light.
- Dan’s armwaving during Holding My Own.
- Feeling another breastbone barrier height bruise forming on top of the last one.
What little things stood out for you?